This online program aligns with State and National standards, specifically the ISTE Standards for Technology Coaches. Students weave together their own instructional work, such as their K12 classroom instruction, with academic coursework to develop and expand these skills. Our graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of emerging classroom technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge, attitudes, and skills of digital age work and learning
- Plan, design and assess effective learning environments and experiences;
- Implement curriculum methods and strategies that use technology to maximize student learning;
- Apply technology to facilitate a variety of assessment and evaluation strategies;
- Understand the social, ethical, and legal issues surrounding technology.
- Facilitate instruction in the new literacies that emerge within digital interactive learning environments.