The Two Summers Program has an application deadline of May 15 for each year’s cohort (to begin in July).
NOTE: The application deadline for the cohort starting July 13 2020 is May 15 2020
The Admissions Committee CANNOT make a decision about an application until the application is submitted with all required information and materials.
- Assemble your application materials for the Graduate School:
- Personal Statement concerning your interest in a Master’s or Sixth Year in Learning Technology
- Current resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Residence Affidavit
- TOEFL Scores (if a foreign student)
- Unofficial transcripts of all collegiate work (including UConn)
- Contact information for three references (at least one from a current administrator, principal or assistant principal)
- Complete the online Application to the Graduate School (first time users will need to create an account), OR
Mail official transcripts of all collegiate work (including UConn) to:
- University of Connecticut
- Graduate Admissions Office
- 438 Whitney Road Ext., Unit 1006
- Storrs, CT 06269-1006
1 During the application process, an applicant will be asked to provide Name and e-mail contact information for three recommenders. The recommendation providers will be emailed instructions on how to enter the system and add their recommendation to your electronic application. Recommendation provides can also mail their recommendations to the office listed above. You must input the names and contact information for each provider, whether they will be submitting electronically or on paper. For those providers that wish to submit their letter electronically, be sure to mark “Yes” for the online submission question on the Provider Input Form.